Yin Yoga 6 Class Series
After a day that includes work or errands, exercise or sports, sitting or laboring, many “Yin-sters” find an evening practice very beneficial. It eases stiffness in the back, hips and shoulders and helps you spend quiet time with yourself, delving within both mind and body.
Minfulness-Based Yoga Therapy Training in Eating Disorders
A Mindfulness-based yoga therapy training Retreat in Eating Disorders for Professionals
- Learn how to integrate Yoga into an existing eating disorder treatment model
- Develop tools to create new Yoga therapy program
- Discuss Evidence-based treatment techniques
- Gain insight to powerfully impact your clients’ recovery
- Includes daily Yoga practices, breakout sessions – including breakout groups – to practice skills and techniques, business, and marketing. A comprehensive workbook included.
Beverly Price, RD, MA, E-RYT 200, C-IAYT, CEDRD-S
Certified Eating Disorder Registered Dietitian and Certified Yoga Therapist
Sandee S. Nebel, MS, LMHC, CEDS-S, E-RYT 200,
Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Certified Eating Disorder Specialist