Eating Disorder Recovery Group: Sharing and Rewriting Your Recovery Story
Fee: $160 for 4 weekly sessions
Criteria to attend: An intake appointment is required for new members to attend groups.
This focused, four-week group session is ideal for adults struggling with anorexia and/or bulimia in the recovery process.
Each week, one to two group members will share their eating disorder and recovery story with the group. You will be given the opportunity to help inspire and instill hope, while connecting with and learning from others.
Sign up today: Call 407-622-0202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What to do About Cravings
Presented by Sandee S. Nebel, MS,
LMHC, CEDS-S, E_RYT200
This seminar will explain cravings & solution-focused tools from cognitive therapy. Learn techniques you can apply when craving foods, shopping & other behaviors you want to let go of.
Minfulness-Based Yoga Therapy Training in Eating Disorders
A Mindfulness-based yoga therapy training Retreat in Eating Disorders for Professionals
- Learn how to integrate Yoga into an existing eating disorder treatment model
- Develop tools to create new Yoga therapy program
- Discuss Evidence-based treatment techniques
- Gain insight to powerfully impact your clients’ recovery
- Includes daily Yoga practices, breakout sessions – including breakout groups – to practice skills and techniques, business, and marketing. A comprehensive workbook included.
Beverly Price, RD, MA, E-RYT 200, C-IAYT, CEDRD-S
Certified Eating Disorder Registered Dietitian and Certified Yoga Therapist
Sandee S. Nebel, MS, LMHC, CEDS-S, E-RYT 200,
Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Certified Eating Disorder Specialist